Equipment Viewing and Purchases During COVID-19 Outbreak
The spread of COVID-19 continues to impact many. Safety is our number one core value, and our priority is to protect the health and safety of our associates, our customers and the general public. We are taking key steps to ensure we contain the spread of the virus:
- You may be asked a few questions upon arrival at our facilities - they are similar to the questions we have all been exposed to in recent weeks. Please be responsible and avoid all public locations including our facilities if you:
- Have been in close contact with anyone who has traveled within the last 14 days to one of the countries listed by the CDC as level 3 or above.
- Have traveled outside of the U.S. (except into/from Canada) or any of the countries listed by the CDC as level 3.
- Have experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last seven days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness or difficulty breathing).
- Have had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- You will be provided with gloves to wear while in the yard inspecting equipment.
- We will make every effort to follow social distancing practices and have equipment in a designated location to facilitate this.
- Equipment will be cleaned and disinfected prior to pick up.
- Seat covers and floor mats will be in the truck until time of pick up. We will remove them upon your arrival.
- A Schneider associate will handle the release form with gloves on.
- We will practice social distancing as much as we are able.
Thank you for your understanding as we navigate through the upcoming weeks. We are closely monitoring the situation and will continue to provide updates as changes are made. Please reach out to me or any Schneider representative if you have any questions or concerns.